Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jamie Foxx's Joke About Bruce Jenner Falls Flat at iHeartRadio Awards
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is …
- From EW: See All the Winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 22
Funny Is the New Sexy
Sculpted Abs and Chiseled Cheekbones Are Great, but These Stars Prove That a Sense of Humor Can Be Even More Seductive
COMMUNITY'S LEADING GOOFBALL
HIS SECRET FOR ROMANCE: "Women always say, 'I want someone funny,' but I feel like guys use comedy to make up for their lack of sexiness. I do it all the time; that's why I wear a flower that squirts water during lovemaking with my wife, because it is hilarious."
Ty Burrell, 44
MODERN FAMILY'S LOVABLE DOOFUS
HOW HE MAINTAINS A SEXY PHYSIQUE: "I do a series of 1950s-style calisthenics that is the goofiest thing you've ever seen in your life. I do the old hands-on-hips side bends, the deep leg lunges. It all looks like Jack LaLanne. My wife laughs hysterically."
Kevin Hart, 32
HIS HOTTEST ATTRIBUTE: "I'm gonna have to go with my calves. They kind of look like a deer's leg when a deer is running as fast as it can. Its calves flare up with muscles. That's how my calves are every day. It's ridiculous the attention I get for my calves. Women are like, 'Oh my God, what will it take to get to know you and your calves?'"
Seth MacFarlane, 38
CREATOR OF FAMILY GUY
HIS WOOING TECHNIQUE: "What I would do to woo a lady and my perfect date night are two separate things. If I were wooing a lady, I'd do something that I actually have no interest in doing. Personally I'd rather sit home, drink alcohol and watch movies. That's the perfect date night for me. It's either dull or charming."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!