Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Lawrence: Inside Her Next Moves
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- VIDEO: Bruce Jenner Cries After Ex-Wife Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 21, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 21
LAST THING I SAW ON TV . . .
I don't watch much, but my husband, Eddie [Cibrian], turns on ESPN before we go to bed. I'll watch a football game any day, but highlights? No thanks. They're like Xanax. They put me to sleep!
LAST TIME I WAS PRANKED . . .
Burt Reynolds, who plays my dad in Reel Love, sent flowers to all of the women on set with a card that said, "Thanks for last night." He started with me-he's hysterical.
LAST THING I BAKED . . .
Sprinkles' pumpkin cupcakes. [Eddie's son] Mason, 8, is quite the little baker. I handed him the ingredients and he did it himself.
LAST THING I BOUGHT . . .
Candles. We have stacks of them and I burn them all the time. It's an ambience thing-I hate bright lights. I love vanilla, pumpkin and cinnamon right now.
LAST GIFT I GOT . . .
I've been on the road so when I finally got back home, Eddie and my assistant had sushi from Nobu, wine, sake, candles lit, all waiting for me. I was like, "I needed this!" It was so sweet, it made me cry!
Rimes, 29, is a city gal who returns to her southern roots in Reel Love, on CMT Nov. 13.
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!