Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 05, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 23
Twilight's Magic Moment
Bella's $35,000 Designer Wedding Dress! The Bed-Busting Honeymoon! One Scary Baby! All About Breaking Dawn's Biggest Secrets
The gown has a demure front-and sexy back.
One hundred and fifty-two buttons, flanked by a frame of French Chantilly lace, line the back of Bella's crepe satin gown. "The back is such a surprise ... very romantic," says Herrera.
The delight is in the details.
Chantilly lace and 17 buttons adorn each sleeve. The dress's estimated value? $35,000.
Grandma Swan's hair comb was a stunner.
The Gilded Lily, a jewelry design studio in Baton Rouge, was commissioned to create Bella's something old, something blue hair comb: a diamond-and-sapphire heirloom her parents gave her on her wedding day. Replicas ($199-$399) are available on thegildedlily.biz.
Bella said 'I do' in Manolos.
Herrera collaborated with pal Manolo Blahnik to create Bella's jewel-encrusted satin pump. Four months, 12 sketches and three prototypes later, this star of a shoe was born (they'll be in stores next year).
Carolina Herrera designed the dress.
After author Stephenie Meyer and director Bill Condon chose one of 10 sketches (right), Herrera (above) and four seamstresses took six months to create the handmade dress.
People TABLET BONUS VIDEO Carolina Herrera on the dress
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!