Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kipenzi, the Dallas Zoo's Baby Giraffe Born Online, Has Died
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- What Was Little People, Big World's Zach Roloff Most Nervous about on His Wedding Day?
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 12, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 24
Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes: Romance in Paris
Love Among the Tombstones? Bien Sur! The Cuddle-Happy Couple-Quietly Dating Since September-Get Sexy (and Slightly Spooky) During a Whirlwind Weekend in the City of Light
Gosling, 31, and Mendes, 37, toured Pere-Lachaise cemetery, where Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf and Oscar Wilde are buried.
HE GAVE HER A ROSE
No word on why Gosling's hand was bandaged, but his powers of seduction-check out the impromptu stem-were unharmed.
... AND MADE OUT!
They smooched near a crypt-and later visited the city's ancient catacombs, home to millions of human bones.
What kind of a boyfriend is Ryan Gosling? The kind who flies to Paris to meet his girlfriend Eva Mendes for a romantic weekend while she's on location shooting the French indie Holly Motors. The kind who cuts a dashing swath through the historic Pere-Lachaise cemetery on Nov. 26, where the couple "talked quietly and walked hand in hand," says an observer. "There was a kiss behind a tombstone." And the kind who caps off the night with dinner a deux at the Eiffel Tower's Jules Verne restaurant-along with a rose for his love. Note to boyfriends everywhere: Time to up your game.
THEY VISITED THE EIFFEL TOWER
The couple finished a three-hour dinner at the Tower's Jules Verne restaurant at 1 a.m. and left holding hands.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!