Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 12, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 24
From Bikram Yoga to a Sugar-Free Diet, Four Stars Who Shaved Off Inches by Switching Up Their Habits
HOW SHE DID IT
The comic actress, 30, used to joke she wasn't "too fat," but "too phat." Now she's simply fab. The 5'8" star, who plays a desperate singleton on the ABC sitcom Happy Endings, shed pounds after adding Bikram yoga to her workouts, an exercise she says she "loves to hate!" Says a friend: "She looks fantastic and is very happy with her life and career."
HOW SHE DID IT
The 5'6" American Idol runner-up, 17, shaved off 25 lbs. by signing up for Sunfare, a meal delivery program. Now she opts for an egg white and spinach omelette over "foods that make me feel sluggish," she says. That also helps her keep up with boxing and ab work from trainer Basheerah Ahmad's workout program. "It's a good feeling to be able to wear form-fitting stuff!" says Alaina.
HOW HE DID IT
The 30 Rock star dropped 20 lbs. thanks to a doctor-imposed sugar-free diet. (The treat he misses most? Ice cream!) Baldwin, 53, also calls girlfriend Hilaria Thomas, a 27-year-old yoga instructor, "a good influence." Keeping up with her has helped whittle the 6-ft. actor's waistline. "I'm doing yoga with my friends," he told the Daily Beast.
HOW SHE DID IT
The 5'3" country singer took a cue from dads-to-be when she began "sympathy eating" alongside a pregnant pal. "I was eating whatever she was, except she was eating for two!" says Pickler, 25. She recently reined in her diet and shed 20 lbs. by cutting out junk food and late-night eating. One vice she still indulges in? "A little cheese. It's a weakness."
- CONTRIBUTORS Thailan Pham,
- with Jessica Herndon,
- Julie Jordan,
- Kay West.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!