Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Avril Lavigne
When I was just on tour, my band came on the bus after a concert. I made pea soup in a Crock Pot, and we had a pajama and dinner party.
LAST THING I BOUGHT FOR MY HOME
I got a really big Hello Kitty pillow, like a 4" by 4" kitty head, from a mall in the [San Fernando] Valley. It's on my bed. I collect Hello Kitty. I have all the fun bathroom accessories too.
MY CELEBRITY CRUSH
Chelsea Handler. I think she's funny, confident and cute. I told her to her face that I had a crush on her the last time I was on her show, and she just laughed. She thought it was funny.
LAST COUNTRY I VISITED
I was in Canada in October for our Thanksgiving. It still feels like home. I love to visit my parents and eat all my favorite foods there, like ketchup chips or dill pickle chips.
LAST THING I COOKED
I baked cookies on Rachael Ray today. I made my mom's "Uncooked Chocolate Cookies" that I've been baking since I was a little girl. They turned out pretty good!
Avril Lavigne's latest single, "Wish You Were Here," is out now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!