Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whose Concert Reunited Twilight Costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 25
One Last Thing: Avril Lavigne
When I was just on tour, my band came on the bus after a concert. I made pea soup in a Crock Pot, and we had a pajama and dinner party.
LAST THING I BOUGHT FOR MY HOME
I got a really big Hello Kitty pillow, like a 4" by 4" kitty head, from a mall in the [San Fernando] Valley. It's on my bed. I collect Hello Kitty. I have all the fun bathroom accessories too.
MY CELEBRITY CRUSH
Chelsea Handler. I think she's funny, confident and cute. I told her to her face that I had a crush on her the last time I was on her show, and she just laughed. She thought it was funny.
LAST COUNTRY I VISITED
I was in Canada in October for our Thanksgiving. It still feels like home. I love to visit my parents and eat all my favorite foods there, like ketchup chips or dill pickle chips.
LAST THING I COOKED
I baked cookies on Rachael Ray today. I made my mom's "Uncooked Chocolate Cookies" that I've been baking since I was a little girl. They turned out pretty good!
Avril Lavigne's latest single, "Wish You Were Here," is out now.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!