Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boy Scouts President Robert Gates Calls for End of Ban on Gay Troop Leaders
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Flashback Friday: Bryan Greenberg on His Favorite One Tree Hill Memory
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Feuds of the Year
Kelly OSBOURNE VS. Christina AGUILERA
The Brit brought out her claws on E!'s Fashion Police when Aguilera appeared in a tight outfit in October. "She called me fat for years," said the slimmed-down Osbourne. "I was never that fat!"
LEN GOODMAN VS. MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY
The Dancing with the Stars judge blamed the pro for a bad dance routine, citing his 50 years of expertise. Replied Chmerkovskiy: "Maybe it's time to go!"
ZACH GALIFIANAKIS VS. JANUARY JONES
The Hangover star says Jones was rudely dismissive of him at a party. His reply? "Everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f---ing be nice."
LINDSAY LOHAN VS. BETTY WHITE
The Hot in Cleveland actress name-checked Lohan as a star she "cannot stand" because she squandered her stellar start in showbiz.
DANIEL CRAIG VS. THE KARDASHIANS
The uber-private Dragon Tattoo actor called out the reality clan to British GQ for getting paid to behave "like f---ing idiot(s) on television."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!