- Lena Dunham Posts Sweaty Paparazzi Shot: 'I Felt Strong, Swift and Proud'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Ted Nugent Says Everyone Angry Over Cecil the Lion's Death Is 'Stupid'
- The Kinda Out-There Beauty Product You'll Love
- Harley the Hero Pup Takes a Snake Bite for Her Human
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
These Much-Loved Legends Gave Up Their TV Thrones
After 25 years as the reigning queen of daytime talk, she left to start the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Vieira, who succeeded Couric as the cohost of Today in '06, left the show in June to spend time with her family.
After five years anchoring the CBS Evening News, she departed this May. She'll return next year with a daytime talk show on ABC.
Having logged more than 16,000 hours on TV, he said farewell to Live with Regis and Kelly in November but doesn't intend to retire.
Hart, who holds the Guinness record as longest-serving host, bid adieu to Entertainment Tonight after a whopping 28 years.
She was Erica Kane for 41 years on All My Children until the last episode this fall. Catch her next on Hot in Cleveland.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!