Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner Keeps Working, Ben Affleck Keeps a Low Profile Days After Nanny Infidelity Claims
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Four Things to Know about Korean Heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun
- Colorado Man Rescues Unconscious 4-Year-Old Girl After Near-Drowning in Lake: 'She Was Already Blue'
- 'Rose Garden' Singer Lynn Anderson Has Died
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
These Much-Loved Legends Gave Up Their TV Thrones
After 25 years as the reigning queen of daytime talk, she left to start the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Vieira, who succeeded Couric as the cohost of Today in '06, left the show in June to spend time with her family.
After five years anchoring the CBS Evening News, she departed this May. She'll return next year with a daytime talk show on ABC.
Having logged more than 16,000 hours on TV, he said farewell to Live with Regis and Kelly in November but doesn't intend to retire.
Hart, who holds the Guinness record as longest-serving host, bid adieu to Entertainment Tonight after a whopping 28 years.
She was Erica Kane for 41 years on All My Children until the last episode this fall. Catch her next on Hot in Cleveland.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!