Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
One Last Thing Katy Perry
At the end of my tour, which was candy themed, I got a smiling peppermint on my ankle. It was a journey I'll never forget, so I wanted to make sure it went down in blood. It mirrors the smiling strawberry on my other ankle, which is for my first tour.
LAST GAME I PLAYED
Taboo with my family. There's a lot of screaming, tension and cheating. When my husband [Russell Brand] plays, he shakes and sweats. I have to calm him down afterward.
Just for fun? My cat Kitty Purry. Romantically, my husband of course! I was kissing his gorgeous morning breath goodbye. Mind you, I had gorgeous morning breath to match.
LAST GYM WORKOUT
It was about a week ago, which is horrible. I love skipping rope and lifting weights. I turn the music on loud so I can't hear the annoyingness of my trainer-whom I love!
LAST THING I COOKED
Omelets with cheese and tomato, and [meat-free] bacon and sausage. I'm an all-right breakfast cook, but don't ask for huevos rancheros.
The pop star's new fragrance Meow! By Katy Perry is out now.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!