Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus Share Their Love of Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Bundles of Joy Arrived for First-Time Moms Like Pink, Jewel, Mariah Carey and Natalie Portman. Plus, the Other Special Deliveries of the Year
Willow Sage, June 2
She tweeted that she's traded "whiskey, tears and cigarettes" for "snot, tears and the color of poop," but the singer, 32, and her motocross-champ husband, 36, wouldn't change a thing about their lives as new parents. "I could sit and watch paint dry as long as she was in my arms," says Pink. "It's a beautiful time."
Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon
Monroe & Moroccan, April 30
The timing couldn't have been more perfect for Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, who celebrated their third wedding anniversary by welcoming their twins, nicknamed "Roc" and "Roe." "They are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined," tweeted Carey.
Kase Townes, July 11
The singer and her husband, former rodeo champ Ty Murray, divvy up the caretaking of their baby boy. Jewel, 37, handles feeding while Murray, 42, tackles diaper duty. "Neither of us wants a nanny!" she says.
Amaya & Andrew
Six months after adopting daughter Amaya last spring, Hargitay, 47, and her husband, Peter Hermann, 44, filed papers to adopt again. Surprise! Days later they brought home a son, Andrew. (Their oldest, August, is 5.) Says Hargitay: "We're pinching ourselves!"
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!