Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
- Protesters Gather as Man Is Shot and Wounded by San Diego Police: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Picks and Pans Review: My Faves
American Spies, American Ghosts and American Idol-Plus One Vedy, Vedy British Soap
I'm really into American Horror Story. At the end of every episode, I'm like, "You can't make me wait another week!"
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Once Upon a Time. It's just so fun to be in a fairy tale once in a while.
Harry Shum Jr.
Breaking Bad. It doesn't feel like a TV show; it feels like a movie. Every time I watch it, I'm just blown away.
I love the aesthetic of Boardwalk Empire. I just can't watch most of it because it's too violent.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!