Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Atlanta Officer Critically Injured After Responding to Wrong Home
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- FROM TIME: Supreme Court Rules Against Kentucky Clerk in Gay Marriage Case
- Tears and Triumph as Pope Francis Asks Bullied Student to 'Be Courageous' While Singing For Him
- Why Seattle Uber Users Were Riding Around Town Mad Max-Style
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Trends of 2011
All the Toys, Treats, Fads and Styles That Really Hit the Big Time This Year
Dessert on a stick? Genius! In 2011 these cute mini treats eclipsed cupcakes as the confection du jour. Celeb fans include Blake Lively and Ace of Cakes chef Duff Goldman.
Missoni for Target
Designer devotees were so eager to buy up the eclectic line-which featured everything from a bike to clothes to home furniture-they crashed the store's website Sept. 13.
Forget doodling or squeezing one of those stress-relief toys, this year's go-to workplace distraction came in the form of these impossible-to-put-down, shape-shifting magnetic balls.
Jeans broke out of their basic blue mold and went on a technicolor binge, popping up in red, green, purple and-as singer Kelly Rowland (right) demonstrates-hot pink.
Words with Friends
One of iPhone's most popular apps got even more high-profile Dec. 6, when Alec Baldwin was booted off an American Airlines plane for refusing to pause his match. The Scrabble-esque game currently has 12.5 million users!
The Dukan Diet
After royal mom-in-law Carole Middleton told reporters she'd lost weight on the four-phase high-protein, low-carb diet, the nutrition plan went viral. Fellow converts reportedly include Gisele Bundchen and Jennifer Lopez.
Feather Hair Clips
The year's big hair accessory was totally for the birds, as X-Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger demonstrated in May.
After fauna-themed tops appeared in Marc Jacobs's and Balenciaga's fall shows, the trend became a ready-to-wear fave, even for the likes of Taylor Swift (wearing Topshop, right).
• With devotees like Katy Perry and Rihanna leading the way, stick-on nail art in everything from pink-leopard print (below) to snakeskin took salons by storm.
The sexy Latin dance-inspired fitness craze became a hit at gyms around the country, drawing famous fans like Kirstie Alley, Jennifer Lopez, Jordin Sparks and Vivica A. Fox, a Zumba pitchwoman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!