Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Joe Manganiello Stays in Magic Mike XXL Shape
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Dylan and Cole Sprouse Pulled the Ultimate Switcheroo at Their College Graduation
- Bristol Palin Holds Shotgun in New Photo Amid Pregnancy Controversy
- Watch Shia LaBeouf Freestyle Rap While Shirtless in Bizarre YouTube Clip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Best Dresses Long
Colorful and Sparkly Gowns Ruled the Red Carpet! Ruffles, Trains and Bold Jewelry Took Center Stage
Beyonce in a Lanvin gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
Ashley Greene in a Donna Karan tulle gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds with a Judith Leiber clutch at the Met Gala.
Gwyneth Paltrow in a Calvin Klein embroidered sheath dress and Louis Vuitton jewelry at the Academy Awards.
Angelina Jolie in an Atelier Versace gown and Robert Procop jewelry at the Golden Globes.
Olivia Wilde in an embroidered Marchesa ball gown and Tiffany & Co. jewels at the Golden Globes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!