Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Utah Girl Bullied About Large Ears Gets Free Surgery From Big-Hearted Surgeon Who Was Also Teased as a Kid
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Give Peas (and Guacamole) a Chance
- Matt Bomer on Stripper Training: How We Learned to Manscape
- Son of Barney Creator Gets 15 Years in Prison for Shooting Neighbor
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Best Dresses Long
Colorful and Sparkly Gowns Ruled the Red Carpet! Ruffles, Trains and Bold Jewelry Took Center Stage
Beyonce in a Lanvin gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
Ashley Greene in a Donna Karan tulle gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds with a Judith Leiber clutch at the Met Gala.
Gwyneth Paltrow in a Calvin Klein embroidered sheath dress and Louis Vuitton jewelry at the Academy Awards.
Angelina Jolie in an Atelier Versace gown and Robert Procop jewelry at the Golden Globes.
Olivia Wilde in an embroidered Marchesa ball gown and Tiffany & Co. jewels at the Golden Globes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!