Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cha-Ching! See the World's Most Outrageously Expensive Foods
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- What's the One Teeny Thing Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Argue About?
- Watch: Josh Hutcherson Faces Jimmy Fallon in Boozy Hockey Rematch
- True Blood's Stephen Moyer Opens Up About His Addiction to Alcohol
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Mini Mania Short
These Dazzling Confections-and the Stars Who Stunned in Them-Took Hemlines to New Heights
Jennifer Lopez in a Haute Hippie silk blouse and sequin miniskirt and Christian Louboutin heels at a Gillette Venus event.
Blake Lively in a Chanel Haute Couture dress, Christian Louboutins and Lorraine Schwartz gems at a Chanel dinner.
Selena Gomez in a hand-embroidered Marchesa dress, Casadei peep-toes and Swarovski earrings at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Jennifer Aniston in a Balenciaga dress with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the Hollywood premiere of Horrible Bosses.
Emma Stone in a Bottega Veneta silk dress and Casadei pumps at the MTV Movie Awards.
People TABLET BONUS PHOTOS This year's red carpet misses
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!