Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Mini Mania Short
These Dazzling Confections-and the Stars Who Stunned in Them-Took Hemlines to New Heights
Jennifer Lopez in a Haute Hippie silk blouse and sequin miniskirt and Christian Louboutin heels at a Gillette Venus event.
Blake Lively in a Chanel Haute Couture dress, Christian Louboutins and Lorraine Schwartz gems at a Chanel dinner.
Selena Gomez in a hand-embroidered Marchesa dress, Casadei peep-toes and Swarovski earrings at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Jennifer Aniston in a Balenciaga dress with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the Hollywood premiere of Horrible Bosses.
Emma Stone in a Bottega Veneta silk dress and Casadei pumps at the MTV Movie Awards.
People TABLET BONUS PHOTOS This year's red carpet misses
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!