Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2011
- Vol. 76
- No. 26
Mini Mania Short
These Dazzling Confections-and the Stars Who Stunned in Them-Took Hemlines to New Heights
Jennifer Lopez in a Haute Hippie silk blouse and sequin miniskirt and Christian Louboutin heels at a Gillette Venus event.
Blake Lively in a Chanel Haute Couture dress, Christian Louboutins and Lorraine Schwartz gems at a Chanel dinner.
Selena Gomez in a hand-embroidered Marchesa dress, Casadei peep-toes and Swarovski earrings at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Jennifer Aniston in a Balenciaga dress with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the Hollywood premiere of Horrible Bosses.
Emma Stone in a Bottega Veneta silk dress and Casadei pumps at the MTV Movie Awards.
People TABLET BONUS PHOTOS This year's red carpet misses
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!