Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Cosby Drops Breach-of-Contract Lawsuit Against Sex Assault Accuser Andrea Constand
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Surprised by Adorable Pikachu Onstage at PEOPLE Now Concert
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 23, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Kate Beckinsale
Nigella Lawson's brownies for Christmas. I had this whole idea that my daughter [Lily, 12] and I were going to bake, and then she disappeared until they came out of the oven.
LAST TIME I WORKED OUT
I don't go to the gym. I'll go occasionally and do the treadmill, but I've completely converted to yoga at least five or six days a week. If I'm away, I'll Skype with my yoga teacher.
LAST PERSON I KISSED
Probably Lily, who just got home from school. She's like catnip to me. It's like when you have a baby, you just want to bite their cheeks, but now she's starting to look at me like it's inappropriate.
MY LAST HANGOVER
Never. I've never really mastered the drinking thing. They made me hold a glass of champagne on New Year's Eve because they said it was unlucky to toast with a glass of water.
LAST TIME I CRIED
We were at a party and they played a Cat Stevens song. I'm sensitive to music like that. My daughter was like, "Please don't cry! It's embarrassing."
It's back-to-back Beckinsale in the films Contraband and Underworld Awakening.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!