- Like Mother, Like Daughter: See Kelly Clarkson's Baby Pic Next to River's!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Jane Lynch on Saying Goodbye to Glee: 'I Don't Want to Face It'
- Starving 8-Year-Old Twin Girls Rescued in Washington, Mother Charged with Abuse
- This New Girl Scout Cookie Oven Lets You Bake Up Thin Mints at Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- January 23, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 3
One Last Thing: Kate Beckinsale
Nigella Lawson's brownies for Christmas. I had this whole idea that my daughter [Lily, 12] and I were going to bake, and then she disappeared until they came out of the oven.
LAST TIME I WORKED OUT
I don't go to the gym. I'll go occasionally and do the treadmill, but I've completely converted to yoga at least five or six days a week. If I'm away, I'll Skype with my yoga teacher.
LAST PERSON I KISSED
Probably Lily, who just got home from school. She's like catnip to me. It's like when you have a baby, you just want to bite their cheeks, but now she's starting to look at me like it's inappropriate.
MY LAST HANGOVER
Never. I've never really mastered the drinking thing. They made me hold a glass of champagne on New Year's Eve because they said it was unlucky to toast with a glass of water.
LAST TIME I CRIED
We were at a party and they played a Cat Stevens song. I'm sensitive to music like that. My daughter was like, "Please don't cry! It's embarrassing."
It's back-to-back Beckinsale in the films Contraband and Underworld Awakening.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!