Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
The Help's Octavia Spencer
HOW SHE NAILED THE ROLE
The Help's author Kathryn Stockett partly modeled the character on her pal Spencer. "The only thing I inspired was her ability to speak her mind," Spencer says.
SHE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET...
"Meryl Streep. I think I might bear-hug her."
FAME GETS WEIRD WHEN...
"People are quoting Minny, but when someone says, 'Eat my s---!' out of the blue, I'm like, 'How rude!' And then it's, 'Ah, you might want to say hello first.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!