Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas Talks Upcoming Solo Album and New Single, 'Trust You'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- 'Wolverine' Killer Found Dead in the Woods After Slaughtering His Family
- Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette Blog: The Date Moment That Was 'My Worst Nightmare'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
The Help's Octavia Spencer
HOW SHE NAILED THE ROLE
The Help's author Kathryn Stockett partly modeled the character on her pal Spencer. "The only thing I inspired was her ability to speak her mind," Spencer says.
SHE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET...
"Meryl Streep. I think I might bear-hug her."
FAME GETS WEIRD WHEN...
"People are quoting Minny, but when someone says, 'Eat my s---!' out of the blue, I'm like, 'How rude!' And then it's, 'Ah, you might want to say hello first.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!