Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
The Help's Octavia Spencer
HOW SHE NAILED THE ROLE
The Help's author Kathryn Stockett partly modeled the character on her pal Spencer. "The only thing I inspired was her ability to speak her mind," Spencer says.
SHE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET...
"Meryl Streep. I think I might bear-hug her."
FAME GETS WEIRD WHEN...
"People are quoting Minny, but when someone says, 'Eat my s---!' out of the blue, I'm like, 'How rude!' And then it's, 'Ah, you might want to say hello first.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!