Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Want to Live Like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale – and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Rebecca Ferguson Was Where When She Found Out She'd Be Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible Costar?
- Fruit for Thought: Lo Bosworth Shares Her Go-To Healthy Smoothie Ingredients
- Wisconsin Dad Allegedly Killed Disabled Son, Then Committed Suicide with a Nail Gun
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
The Lady Antebellum singer (and newlywed) shares a fave treat. 'I make it all the time,' she says
Serves 10 to 12
4 (7.5-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits
2 cups sugar, divided
3 tbsp. cinnamon, divided
1½ sticks butter or margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. cinnamon in a zip-top bag.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters, add to bag and shake until coated.
4. Transfer biscuits to a greased 12-in. tube pan.
5. Melt remaining butter, add remaining sugar and cinnamon, and bring to a boil. Pour over biscuits and bake until biscuits are puffed and liquid is caramelized, 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool completely.
7. Invert onto a plate and serve whole, allowing people to pull apart.
For more recipes, check out Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook, in stores now. Proceeds benefit Chefs for Humanity and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The Hungry Girl chef puts her spin on a classic dish. 'It's great for parties,' she says
Each one only 142 calories!
TURKEY & VEGGIE MEATLOAF MINIS
Makes 9 muffins
½ cup grated onion
7 tbsp. ketchup, divided
1¼ lb. lean ground turkey
3 cups shredded broccoli coleslaw, chopped
½ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
½ cup quick-cooking oats
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 9 compartments of a muffin pan with baking cups or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine all ingredients except 3 tbsp. ketchup in a mixing bowl. Distribute mixture evenly among cups. Brush 1 tsp. ketchup on top of each meatloaf.
3. Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes.
Check out Lillien's new book, Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival, in stores now.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!