Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Off-Duty Texas Cop Found Dead Inside Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Shonda Rhimes Poses with the Casts of Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, and How to Get Away with Murder
- Father-of-Four Officer Killed Outside Chicago Wanted to Retire but was Convinced to Stay – as Search for His Killers Continues
- Slain TV Reporter's Life Celebrated by Friends and Family: 'She Would Have Wanted One Big Party And That's What We Had'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
The Lady Antebellum singer (and newlywed) shares a fave treat. 'I make it all the time,' she says
Serves 10 to 12
4 (7.5-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits
2 cups sugar, divided
3 tbsp. cinnamon, divided
1½ sticks butter or margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. cinnamon in a zip-top bag.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters, add to bag and shake until coated.
4. Transfer biscuits to a greased 12-in. tube pan.
5. Melt remaining butter, add remaining sugar and cinnamon, and bring to a boil. Pour over biscuits and bake until biscuits are puffed and liquid is caramelized, 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool completely.
7. Invert onto a plate and serve whole, allowing people to pull apart.
For more recipes, check out Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook, in stores now. Proceeds benefit Chefs for Humanity and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The Hungry Girl chef puts her spin on a classic dish. 'It's great for parties,' she says
Each one only 142 calories!
TURKEY & VEGGIE MEATLOAF MINIS
Makes 9 muffins
½ cup grated onion
7 tbsp. ketchup, divided
1¼ lb. lean ground turkey
3 cups shredded broccoli coleslaw, chopped
½ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
½ cup quick-cooking oats
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 9 compartments of a muffin pan with baking cups or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine all ingredients except 3 tbsp. ketchup in a mixing bowl. Distribute mixture evenly among cups. Brush 1 tsp. ketchup on top of each meatloaf.
3. Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, 30 to 35 minutes.
Check out Lillien's new book, Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival, in stores now.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!