Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Boy for Sons of Anarchy's Timothy V. Murphy
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones to Possibly End After Eight Seasons, Says HBO
- Melissa McCarthy Debuts New Clothing Line: See Pieces from Her Chic Collection!
- 'Devastated' Nick Gordon Steps Out After Girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
Drew Barrymore: New Love New Life!
Leaving Behind Her Wild Past, the Star Settles Down with Her High-Society Fiance
It's a marked change for the former wild child, whose roller-coaster romantic history includes two divorces and a passel of famous boyfriends (see sidebar). In Kopelman, 34, she has finally found the stability she has long craved. "Her friends told her, 'Do not let this one go,' " says another pal of the couple's. "She's the happiest she's ever been."
The pair, who got engaged in December at his parents' Idaho vacation home, first met at a dinner party. "There were sparks right away," says their friend. "They just knew." Will's father, Arie, former CEO of Chanel, and his stylish mom, Coco (who have been wed for 40 years), are part of New York's society world, but they've fully embraced Drew. "We love her so much," says Will's sister author Jill Kargman. "She's part of our family." Will "would like to be a dad," says their friend, but for now the focus is the wedding. "It will be very traditional, no elopement on the beach," the friend says-and will happen before the end of the year. "It's that When Harry Met Sally thing. Once you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
- with Jeffrey Slonim,
- Oliver Jones.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!