Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nepal Earthquake: Filmmaker Tom Taplin Among the Dead, Australian Actor Hugh Sheridan's Brother Is Missing
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Watch Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon Sing Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Are Married!
- The Hashtag Royal Baby: William & Kate to Announce Birth of Second Child on Twitter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 5
Rachel Bilson: One Last Thing
I'm learning tennis, but I'm only comfortable with my forehand, and therefore I run to the opposite side of the court just so I can use it. I'm not very good.
LAST PRANK I PULLED
Someone left their toothbrush on the Hart of Dixie set, and we took pictures of it in a toilet and in someone's pants and all this stuff and sent pictures to this person.
I don't have any. I used to have a belly-button ring and eight ear piercings. I got the belly-button ring when I was really young, and the hole hasn't closed up. Yeah, I think I'm done.
LAST TIME I WAS STARSTRUCK
Lisa Kudrow was standing kind of near me at an event and I love her. I'm a Friends nerd, and The Comeback was my favorite show.
LAST THING I LOST
I think I'm losing my mind. I sat in my car for 10 minutes the other day thinking my windows were broken, but the car was off. I literally forget everything I do. I can't find anything. I don't ever know where I put my keys.
The star is a city doctor practicing in a small town in CW's Hart of Dixie.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!