Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 8
One Last Thing: Kellie Pickler
My grandpa gave me a radar detector. I was like, "Are you trying to tell me something?" I have a lead foot. I won't lie. On the interstate for miles you floor it, and then you see the blue lights and your stomach drops!
LAST TIME I CURSED
My road manager said 20 minutes ago. I was putting my eyelashes on for a show, and the guy glued my eye shut! My New Year's resolution was to clean up my mouth. I think I'm doing better than last year.
LAST SHOW I RECORDED
Breaking Bad. That and Dexter are the shows I follow religiously. Nine times out of 10 I can predict the endings of movies, but those two shows give me a run for my money.
LAST PERSON I KISSED
It was some guy at a meet-and-greet line. Every once in a while someone asks for a kiss, and I'm like, "Just make sure your wife doesn't come after me!"
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
I was reading a tweet that a fan had posted. The hashtag was #WrongSongstoPlayinPrison and it was my song "Red High Heels!"
The country star just released her new album 100 Proof.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!