Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- First-Grader Shaves Head for Friend with Cancer (VIDEO)
- Just in Time for #Snowmageddon2015: Crowdfunding Brings Back Freezy Freakies Gloves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 8
One Last Thing: Kellie Pickler
My grandpa gave me a radar detector. I was like, "Are you trying to tell me something?" I have a lead foot. I won't lie. On the interstate for miles you floor it, and then you see the blue lights and your stomach drops!
LAST TIME I CURSED
My road manager said 20 minutes ago. I was putting my eyelashes on for a show, and the guy glued my eye shut! My New Year's resolution was to clean up my mouth. I think I'm doing better than last year.
LAST SHOW I RECORDED
Breaking Bad. That and Dexter are the shows I follow religiously. Nine times out of 10 I can predict the endings of movies, but those two shows give me a run for my money.
LAST PERSON I KISSED
It was some guy at a meet-and-greet line. Every once in a while someone asks for a kiss, and I'm like, "Just make sure your wife doesn't come after me!"
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
I was reading a tweet that a fan had posted. The hashtag was #WrongSongstoPlayinPrison and it was my song "Red High Heels!"
The country star just released her new album 100 Proof.
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!