Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Sheila E. Honors Prince in Emotional New Song 'Girl Meets Boy' Inspired by the Late Icon
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- So THIS Is How You Get Julianne Hough's Gorgeous Dewy Skin
- Connie Britton 'Starts a New Chapter' at a Four-Day Wellness Retreat
- 'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova Says She's Not Against Plastic Surgery in the Future 'But for Now, There Is Nothing I Need to Do'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 8
Getting Real with ... Courteney Cox
The Cougar Town Star on Making Her Daughter Cringe, Knowing Her Limits and Staying Close to Her Ex
[Co-creator] Bill Lawrence came over to my house and said he'd never seen anyone pour such a big glass of wine. I guess I overpour.
Are you a big drinker like Jules?
I love red wine. But I'm not a functioning alcoholic [like she is]. I know my limit: two glasses, that's it!
Your ex, David Arquette, guest stars on the show this season.
He's just hysterical. It was great to have him on the set. He's my best friend. There's almost no one I'd rather be in the same room with. We're going to be a family forever.
David did Dancing with the Stars last fall. Would you ever do it?
No. Putting yourself out there, the nerves, I could never do it. I can't even play tennis doubles. I have performance anxiety!
Do you ever embarrass your daughter Coco, 7?
Every day! I picked her up from school yesterday and started singing, and she said, "Mom, you're embarrassing me!" I said, "Coco, I've done more embarrassing things on TV than this! It's okay."
The tabloids have paired you with two of your costars so far. Will Dan Byrd, who plays your son, be next?
I hope so! I love that kid. If only he were at minimum 10 years older....
How do you stay fit at 47?
Cardio is really important. I love Pilates. I drink aloe juice. I'm open for trying anything.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!