Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 27, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 9
Beginners' Christopher Plummer
His joyful turn as Hal, a dad who comes out as gay in his final years, has the veteran actor poised for his first Oscar. "To have this happen at the age of 82 is just marvelous," he says. "It keeps you young."
HOW HE NAILED THE ROLE
The part, based on director Mike Mills's father, "was one of the easiest things I've done. What a relief, to be out in the world and be honest about it."
THE DOWNSIDE OF AWARDS SHOWS
"They start too early," says Plummer, who took home a SAG Award and Golden Globe. "My mother told me you're never to put on black tie until after cocktail hour."
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE
"A large portion of the world still asks me to sing 'Edelweiss,'" says The Sound of Music's Captain Von Trapp. "Trouble is, they haven't heard me sing. And that's a good thing for them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!