- Margaret Cho Speaks out About Childhood Sexual Abuse: Bullies Said 'You Deserve to be Raped'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram
- Emily Ratajkowski on Her Nude Scenes: I Was Never Aware of My Body Being Super-Sexual
- Yolanda Foster Continues Lyme Disease Treatmen to 'Get That Brain Back in Gear'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- February 27, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 9
Beginners' Christopher Plummer
His joyful turn as Hal, a dad who comes out as gay in his final years, has the veteran actor poised for his first Oscar. "To have this happen at the age of 82 is just marvelous," he says. "It keeps you young."
HOW HE NAILED THE ROLE
The part, based on director Mike Mills's father, "was one of the easiest things I've done. What a relief, to be out in the world and be honest about it."
THE DOWNSIDE OF AWARDS SHOWS
"They start too early," says Plummer, who took home a SAG Award and Golden Globe. "My mother told me you're never to put on black tie until after cocktail hour."
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE
"A large portion of the world still asks me to sing 'Edelweiss,'" says The Sound of Music's Captain Von Trapp. "Trouble is, they haven't heard me sing. And that's a good thing for them!"
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!