Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 27, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 9
One Last Thing: Jennifer Carpenter
Cheerios. That was my breakfast. But it's not my daily breakfast. I switch it up. I have three loves in my life: I love eggs, coffee and foot rubs. I took a break from the eggs, so I can really appreciate them later.
Busy Phillips's daughter Birdie, 3. Birdie Leigh Silverstein. It's great when you say her full name. They should name a classic car after her.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
I had blood taken at the doctor's the other day while my sister was visiting. The doctor missed three times, and I nearly fainted. I started speaking with an accent. It was just such a beautiful mess. We still crack up about it. It was almost like being drunk.
LAST PURCHASE I MADE
I am a gum addict. I go to the grocery store, and I stock up on tons. It's in every drawer of my house. I like Orbitz because it seems to last long.
LAST SHOW I WATCHED
Look, you might call it cheese, but I certainly wouldn't: It's The Bachelor. I am newly obsessed. Someone told me to watch it, and I ended up watching every episode.
The Dexter star hits the big screen in her new thriller Gone.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!