Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
- Derek and Julianne Hough Are Returning for Dancing with the Stars!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 27, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 9
One Last Thing: Jennifer Carpenter
Cheerios. That was my breakfast. But it's not my daily breakfast. I switch it up. I have three loves in my life: I love eggs, coffee and foot rubs. I took a break from the eggs, so I can really appreciate them later.
Busy Phillips's daughter Birdie, 3. Birdie Leigh Silverstein. It's great when you say her full name. They should name a classic car after her.
LAST TIME I LAUGHED
I had blood taken at the doctor's the other day while my sister was visiting. The doctor missed three times, and I nearly fainted. I started speaking with an accent. It was just such a beautiful mess. We still crack up about it. It was almost like being drunk.
LAST PURCHASE I MADE
I am a gum addict. I go to the grocery store, and I stock up on tons. It's in every drawer of my house. I like Orbitz because it seems to last long.
LAST SHOW I WATCHED
Look, you might call it cheese, but I certainly wouldn't: It's The Bachelor. I am newly obsessed. Someone told me to watch it, and I ended up watching every episode.
The Dexter star hits the big screen in her new thriller Gone.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!