Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 8
My Week with Marilyn's Michelle Williams
A fan of Marilyn Monroe since childhood, Williams, 31, nabbed an Oscar nod for morphing into the ultimate bombshell-even if she can still barely believe it. "Every time someone says something kind," she says, "I think, 'Maybe we pulled it off!'"
HOW SHE NAILED THE ROLE
She studied Monroe for months to perfect her every move-including her "figure eight in a vat of honey" wiggle. "It kept me up at night. I just wanted to get it right."
BEST RED CARPET ADVICE
"A friend told me to think of it all as love. Even if it makes me nervous, it's just love the world is sending my way."
SHE'S STARSTRUCK BY ...
Bridesmaids' Melissa McCarthy. "Her performance blew me away. I couldn't even laugh because I didn't want to miss anything."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!