Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 06:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 20, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 8
My Week with Marilyn's Michelle Williams
A fan of Marilyn Monroe since childhood, Williams, 31, nabbed an Oscar nod for morphing into the ultimate bombshell-even if she can still barely believe it. "Every time someone says something kind," she says, "I think, 'Maybe we pulled it off!'"
HOW SHE NAILED THE ROLE
She studied Monroe for months to perfect her every move-including her "figure eight in a vat of honey" wiggle. "It kept me up at night. I just wanted to get it right."
BEST RED CARPET ADVICE
"A friend told me to think of it all as love. Even if it makes me nervous, it's just love the world is sending my way."
SHE'S STARSTRUCK BY ...
Bridesmaids' Melissa McCarthy. "Her performance blew me away. I couldn't even laugh because I didn't want to miss anything."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!