Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Miley Cyrus Has Sprouted a Mermaid Tail (PHOTO)
- Chris Hemsworth's Extreme Diet for In the Heart of the Sea: 500 Calories a Day!
- Parents Meet Their Adopted Daughter for the First Time: 'Within a Split Second of Holding Her, We Couldn’t Imagine Life Without Her'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
From the Color of Their Hair to the Shade of Their Clutches, These Stars Stuck to a Particular Palette
in Gucci Premiere
The presenter's "classic Hollywood glamour" look was completed by a complementary Gucci clutch and Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The Iron Lady star's red carpet look started with a gold lame gown and clutch by Lanvin and Fred Leighton earrings. Her night ended with another gold accessory: Oscar.
in Armani Prive
"I love everything about this," raved Kemper of the copper column and Swarovski encrusted Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!