Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
From the Color of Their Hair to the Shade of Their Clutches, These Stars Stuck to a Particular Palette
in Gucci Premiere
The presenter's "classic Hollywood glamour" look was completed by a complementary Gucci clutch and Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The Iron Lady star's red carpet look started with a gold lame gown and clutch by Lanvin and Fred Leighton earrings. Her night ended with another gold accessory: Oscar.
in Armani Prive
"I love everything about this," raved Kemper of the copper column and Swarovski encrusted Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!