Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out in Body-Hugging Black in N.Y.C.
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Fifty Shades of Cringeworthy? E.L. James Twitter Event Gets Overtaken by Critics
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Title Revealed as Director Says It's 'a More Emotional Movie'
- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
From the Color of Their Hair to the Shade of Their Clutches, These Stars Stuck to a Particular Palette
in Gucci Premiere
The presenter's "classic Hollywood glamour" look was completed by a complementary Gucci clutch and Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The Iron Lady star's red carpet look started with a gold lame gown and clutch by Lanvin and Fred Leighton earrings. Her night ended with another gold accessory: Oscar.
in Armani Prive
"I love everything about this," raved Kemper of the copper column and Swarovski encrusted Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!