Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
From the Color of Their Hair to the Shade of Their Clutches, These Stars Stuck to a Particular Palette
in Gucci Premiere
The presenter's "classic Hollywood glamour" look was completed by a complementary Gucci clutch and Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The Iron Lady star's red carpet look started with a gold lame gown and clutch by Lanvin and Fred Leighton earrings. Her night ended with another gold accessory: Oscar.
in Armani Prive
"I love everything about this," raved Kemper of the copper column and Swarovski encrusted Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!