Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
One Last Thing: LL Cool J
Chris [O'Donnell, my costar] got the prop department to create a fake protein-shake ad that looked like I was endorsing it. He left it on my desk, and when I saw it, I got on the phone with lawyers!
LAST THING I COOKED
Can you call Cap'n Crunch cooking? I can grill chicken if I'm on a workout mission, but beyond that, it's ugly.
LAST TIME I SAID SORRY
I had these doughnut holes when I was under the weather. My 11-year-old daughter [Nina] came looking for them-they were for her school trip-and she berated me because I ate them all!
LAST CELEBS I HUNG OUT WITH
I just brought three great boxing champs onstage when I performed "Mama Said Knock You Out" at Muhammad Ali's 70th birthday party-Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Holyfield and Thomas Hearns.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
A documentary on George Washington. People think because they know who's on the dollar bill, they know our history, but there's more to it.
Catch the Grammy winner on his CBS drama NCIS: Los Angeles.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!