Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Michelle Obama Think of American Sniper?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Val Kilmer Updates Fans on His Condition: 'Please Don't Worry'
- What Super Bowl Quarterback Is Katy Perry Rooting for?
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Kendall, Reese & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
One Last Thing: LL Cool J
Chris [O'Donnell, my costar] got the prop department to create a fake protein-shake ad that looked like I was endorsing it. He left it on my desk, and when I saw it, I got on the phone with lawyers!
LAST THING I COOKED
Can you call Cap'n Crunch cooking? I can grill chicken if I'm on a workout mission, but beyond that, it's ugly.
LAST TIME I SAID SORRY
I had these doughnut holes when I was under the weather. My 11-year-old daughter [Nina] came looking for them-they were for her school trip-and she berated me because I ate them all!
LAST CELEBS I HUNG OUT WITH
I just brought three great boxing champs onstage when I performed "Mama Said Knock You Out" at Muhammad Ali's 70th birthday party-Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Holyfield and Thomas Hearns.
LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
A documentary on George Washington. People think because they know who's on the dollar bill, they know our history, but there's more to it.
Catch the Grammy winner on his CBS drama NCIS: Los Angeles.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!