Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Stunning Post-Baby Body 4 Months After Giving Birth
- Bruce Jenner's Family All Support His Transition Decision, Says Source
- Disney-Inspired Cocktails For Adults Who Don't Want To Grow Up
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Uggie's Big Day
Before Taking the Stage, The Artist's Breakout Star Got the VIC (Very Important Canine) Treatment
For his big night, Uggie got a bath and blow-out. The secret behind his camera-ready smile? Teeth-whitening treatments.
UGGIE'S SUITE AT THE LUXE HOTEL
A rescue dog saved by trainer Omar von Muller, the 10-year-old Jack Russell "sleeps between shots," von Muller says. "He's known for his snoring."
11:00 A.M.: HOLD MY CALLS!
Pool time helps Uggie handle the pressures of celebrity. "He's getting recognized like crazy," says von Muller. "People go, 'That's the dog from The Artist!' as soon as they see him."
4:00 P.M.: TIME TO FETCH OSCAR
When it comes to little dogs, they don't come bigger, but Uggie plans to retire later this year. A harmless shaking condition von Muller likens to "doggie Parkinson's" means "it's time to just let him be a dog and relax."
His human costar got an Oscar, but Uggie was a winner in a Chopard satin bow-tie collar with his name engraved on an 18-karat gold tag.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!