Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All in the Family! Prince Harry Joins the Middletons at Rugby World Cup – But There's No Sign of Will or Kate
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Lady in Red: Caitlyn Jenner Gets Seriously Sexy in Low-Cut Pantsuit at LGBT Event
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Who Was Sexiest?
With Four Sexiest Man Alive Title Holders Suiting Up, People.com Readers Voted for Their Favorite
George Clooney in Giorgio Armani.
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford.
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford.
Nick Nolte in Hugo Boss.
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!