Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Check Out GhostSwimmer, the Navy's Scary/Awesome Robot Shark Drone
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Which Reality Star Helped Demi Lovato Love Her Body?
- 8-Year-Old Raises More Than $1 Million to Help Cure His Friend's Rare Disease
- Nick Lachey and The Sing-Off Are Back
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Who Was Sexiest?
With Four Sexiest Man Alive Title Holders Suiting Up, People.com Readers Voted for Their Favorite
George Clooney in Giorgio Armani.
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford.
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford.
Nick Nolte in Hugo Boss.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!