Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Are Celebrating the Fourth of July
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Who Was Sexiest?
With Four Sexiest Man Alive Title Holders Suiting Up, People.com Readers Voted for Their Favorite
George Clooney in Giorgio Armani.
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford.
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford.
Nick Nolte in Hugo Boss.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!