Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellie Pickler on Flawless DWTS Freestyle: 'I Let All of My Walls Down'
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- Officials Revise Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll to 24, Hope for More Survivors
- Did Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More All Get the Same Cannes Dress Memo?
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 10:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Who Was Sexiest?
With Four Sexiest Man Alive Title Holders Suiting Up, People.com Readers Voted for Their Favorite
George Clooney in Giorgio Armani.
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford.
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford.
Nick Nolte in Hugo Boss.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!