Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Rocco Ritchie Allegedly Pictured Smoking Amid Custody Battle: 'This Is Exactly What Madonna Has Been Afraid Of,' Says Source
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About 'Difficult' Adjustment After Caitlyn Jenner's Transition: 'I Just Have to Let It Go'
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
My Oscar Memories
Three Celebs Shared Intimate Photos of Their Oscar Day to Help Support Their Favorite Charities
Busy PHILIPPS for One Voice onevoice-la.org
After primping, the Cougar Town star and her best friend, nominee Michelle Williams, hopped into their car. "It was nerve-racking," Philipps says of the process. "I was like, 'Shoot, we have to take pictures!'"
IT TAKES A VILLAGE
"Getting ready was stressful," says Philipps (shooting Williams as her team prepped her).
JUST DO IT
Hairstylist Chris McMillan straightened Philipps's locks to create a sleek, side-swept look.
Kathryn STOCKETT for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital stjude.org
While The Help's author (getting touched up) "loved" her Stella McCartney catsuit, she admits, "I just wish it had some kind of trapdoor so I wouldn't have to strip nude in the bathroom!"
After Help director Tate Taylor told her not to be late, she said, "I arrive at his house 20 minutes early, and he hasn't even showered!"
Stockett bonded with Modern Family's Sofia Vergara at the Vanity Fair bash.
"When did I get so short?" Stockett says of posing at the Kodak Theatre with "beautiful" Help star Emma Stone.
Pharrell WILLIAMS for From One Hand to Another fohta.org
Williams (wearing a tuxedo by "genius" designer Alber Elbaz at Lanvin) took extra care getting ready. "Anyone would be excited about going to the Oscars," he says. "All the stars come out."
As Oscar's musical consultant, Williams composed and helped string together more than 100 songs included in the show.
Williams ran through the entire show that morning, then watched the live production from the audience.
HANDS ON HANS
His fellow music consultant, composer Hans Zimmer (with Williams at Zimmer's afterparty), "was amazing to work with," Williams says. "He introduced me to Steven Spielberg and [composer] John Williams. It was a great night."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!