Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Cosby Drops Breach-of-Contract Lawsuit Against Sex Assault Accuser Andrea Constand
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Surprised by Adorable Pikachu Onstage at PEOPLE Now Concert
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
The Perfect Pieces Made These Stars Shine
The actress wore Harry Winston diamonds to amp up the glitz of her '50s vintage Dior gown.
Wearing nearly $1 million worth of Tiffany & Co. jewels, she shone in a platinum and diamond ring.
Adding spice to her classic look, she made a bold statement with an Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie diamond cuff.
Her look, "beautiful but modern," says makeup artist Maud Laceppe of NARS, was topped off with Chanel Fine Jewelry black-and-white diamond and pearl earrings.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!