Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Gordon Assembles a High-Profile Legal Team as Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- It's a Girl! Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Daughter
- Michelle Obama Throws a Girl Scouts Slumber Party on the White House Lawn
- A Brief History: the Biggest Celebrity Splits Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
The Perfect Pieces Made These Stars Shine
The actress wore Harry Winston diamonds to amp up the glitz of her '50s vintage Dior gown.
Wearing nearly $1 million worth of Tiffany & Co. jewels, she shone in a platinum and diamond ring.
Adding spice to her classic look, she made a bold statement with an Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie diamond cuff.
Her look, "beautiful but modern," says makeup artist Maud Laceppe of NARS, was topped off with Chanel Fine Jewelry black-and-white diamond and pearl earrings.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!