Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Young Fan Battling Cancer: 'Let's Focus on Getting You Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Pee-wee Herman Movie to Debut on Netflix in March 2016
- Raven-Symoné on Bill Cosby Sex Scandal: 'Now There Are Real Facts'
- RHONY: Heather Calls Bethenny a 'Know-It-All'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
How Much Does It Cost?
A Trip to the Oscars Comes with a Pretty Price Tag! How It All Adds Up
Bracelets Neil Lane $375,000
Clutch Salvatore Ferragamo $1,290
Dress Johanna Johnson $15,500
Cocktail Ring Neil Lane $60,000
Shoes Casadei $650
Earrings Mimi So for Forevermark $25,000
Dress Monique Lhuillier $6,890
Bracelets Mimi So for Forevermark $25,000
Clutch Judith Leiber $3,995
Shoes Stuart Weitzman $385
Earrings Lorraine Schwartz $1.5 million
Cuff Lorraine Schwartz $1.2 million
Clutch Judith Leiber $1,295
Dress Roberto Cavalli $22,800
Shoes Brian Atwood $810
*All prices are estimates from the designers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!