Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Classics Make a Comeback with These Updated Takes on Old Hollywood Glamour
in vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture
Like Audrey Hepburn in 1957's Funny Face, her look-down to the "strong '50s eyes"-was retro, said Dior makeup artist Eileen Kastner-Delago.
in Giorgio Armani
The presenter called her custom gown "one of my favorite dresses I've ever worn." A faux bob completed the Grace Kelly-inspired look.
PENELOPE ANN MILLER
in Badgley Mischka
The Artist actress paid homage to the film with a style reminiscent of Jean Harlow, "'30s-inspired with a modern twist," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!