Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Classics Make a Comeback with These Updated Takes on Old Hollywood Glamour
in vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture
Like Audrey Hepburn in 1957's Funny Face, her look-down to the "strong '50s eyes"-was retro, said Dior makeup artist Eileen Kastner-Delago.
in Giorgio Armani
The presenter called her custom gown "one of my favorite dresses I've ever worn." A faux bob completed the Grace Kelly-inspired look.
PENELOPE ANN MILLER
in Badgley Mischka
The Artist actress paid homage to the film with a style reminiscent of Jean Harlow, "'30s-inspired with a modern twist," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!