Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Three's Company: Zac Efron, Sami Miró and His New Mustache Go on a Date
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- FIRST PHOTO: See Lance Bass and Husband Michael Turchin in Their Wedding-Night Tuxedos
- Horror in Brooklyn: Police Officers Assassinated in Gunman's Ambush
- These Celebrity Gingerbread Houses Are Too Sweet to Eat
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Runway to Red Carpet
These Fashion Plates Stole Their Oscar Night Looks Straight Off the Models' Backs
The E! host sat front row at the designer's fall show, which she described as "a mix between Scarface and silent films."
STACY KEIBLER in Marchesa
"I saw it on the runway and said, 'I have to have that.' I tried it on two days later, and that was it," said Keibler.
NINA DOBREV in J. Mendel
"I wanted to be sexy and understated," said Dobrev, who was inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Rooney Mara.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!