Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Keith Urban and Eric Church Stole the Show in Nashville
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Why Does Olivia Wilde's Fiancé Jason Sudeikis Think Her Cooking Always Tastes Good?
- Kardashians Ink $100 Million Mega-Deal with E!
- Did Giuliana Rancic Come Up with the Joke About Zendaya's Hair?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Runway to Red Carpet
These Fashion Plates Stole Their Oscar Night Looks Straight Off the Models' Backs
The E! host sat front row at the designer's fall show, which she described as "a mix between Scarface and silent films."
STACY KEIBLER in Marchesa
"I saw it on the runway and said, 'I have to have that.' I tried it on two days later, and that was it," said Keibler.
NINA DOBREV in J. Mendel
"I wanted to be sexy and understated," said Dobrev, who was inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Rooney Mara.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!