Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- SCOOP: Joseph Gordon-Levitt on His Terrifying Tightrope Movie The Walk: 'You Can't Focus on "What If I Fall?"' (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- VIDEO: Some of Anna Duggar's Family 'Would Really Like Josh to Just Disappear,' Says Source
- Surprise! Baby on the Way for Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley – See Her Bump
- Prosecutors Will Seek Death Penalty for Alleged Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Runway to Red Carpet
These Fashion Plates Stole Their Oscar Night Looks Straight Off the Models' Backs
The E! host sat front row at the designer's fall show, which she described as "a mix between Scarface and silent films."
STACY KEIBLER in Marchesa
"I saw it on the runway and said, 'I have to have that.' I tried it on two days later, and that was it," said Keibler.
NINA DOBREV in J. Mendel
"I wanted to be sexy and understated," said Dobrev, who was inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Rooney Mara.
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!