Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead ACM Awards Nominations
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Eddie Murphy Returning to SNL for First Time in 30 Years
- 9 Painfully Awkward Celebrity Super Bowl Ads
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Runway to Red Carpet
These Fashion Plates Stole Their Oscar Night Looks Straight Off the Models' Backs
The E! host sat front row at the designer's fall show, which she described as "a mix between Scarface and silent films."
STACY KEIBLER in Marchesa
"I saw it on the runway and said, 'I have to have that.' I tried it on two days later, and that was it," said Keibler.
NINA DOBREV in J. Mendel
"I wanted to be sexy and understated," said Dobrev, who was inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Rooney Mara.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!