Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Stunning Post-Baby Body 4 Months After Giving Birth
- Bruce Jenner's Family All Support His Transition Decision, Says Source
- Disney-Inspired Cocktails For Adults Who Don't Want To Grow Up
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Hit or Miss?
Was It the Color, the Cut or the Fit? Here Are Three Stars Who Had the Couture Couch Critics Buzzing
in Elie Saab
"It was very easy," the Oscar nominee said of picking her beaded mint green confection. "I just thought it was beautiful. It's very simple."
69% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS LOVED IT!
in J. Mendel
For her Oscar debut, the Bridesmaids star chose a "princess dress with an edge," said her makeup artist Heba Thorisdottir of Tarte. "She was excited."
68% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS HATED IT!
in Valentino Haute Couture
"This dress is so different and so incredibly me," the Descendants star said of her "classy and simple" style selection.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!