Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Lady Gaga Pole Dances for Her Friend's Bachelorette Party
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
- Who's Going to the Prom with Tim Tebow?
- Bomb Threats Made Against Two Flights in Atlanta Were Reportedly a Twitter Hoax
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Hit or Miss?
Was It the Color, the Cut or the Fit? Here Are Three Stars Who Had the Couture Couch Critics Buzzing
in Elie Saab
"It was very easy," the Oscar nominee said of picking her beaded mint green confection. "I just thought it was beautiful. It's very simple."
69% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS LOVED IT!
in J. Mendel
For her Oscar debut, the Bridesmaids star chose a "princess dress with an edge," said her makeup artist Heba Thorisdottir of Tarte. "She was excited."
68% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS HATED IT!
in Valentino Haute Couture
"This dress is so different and so incredibly me," the Descendants star said of her "classy and simple" style selection.
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!