Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,177 covers and 55,100 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: See Kelly Clarkson's Baby Pic Next to River's!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Jane Lynch on Saying Goodbye to Glee: 'I Don't Want to Face It'
- Starving 8-Year-Old Twin Girls Rescued in Washington, Mother Charged with Abuse
- This New Girl Scout Cookie Oven Lets You Bake Up Thin Mints at Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Hit or Miss?
Was It the Color, the Cut or the Fit? Here Are Three Stars Who Had the Couture Couch Critics Buzzing
in Elie Saab
"It was very easy," the Oscar nominee said of picking her beaded mint green confection. "I just thought it was beautiful. It's very simple."
69% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS LOVED IT!
in J. Mendel
For her Oscar debut, the Bridesmaids star chose a "princess dress with an edge," said her makeup artist Heba Thorisdottir of Tarte. "She was excited."
68% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS HATED IT!
in Valentino Haute Couture
"This dress is so different and so incredibly me," the Descendants star said of her "classy and simple" style selection.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!