Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Physician Says Hillary Clinton Fit To Serve as President
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Support After the Death of Her Dog Buddy
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' – See North on the Field!
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Hit or Miss?
Was It the Color, the Cut or the Fit? Here Are Three Stars Who Had the Couture Couch Critics Buzzing
in Elie Saab
"It was very easy," the Oscar nominee said of picking her beaded mint green confection. "I just thought it was beautiful. It's very simple."
69% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS LOVED IT!
in J. Mendel
For her Oscar debut, the Bridesmaids star chose a "princess dress with an edge," said her makeup artist Heba Thorisdottir of Tarte. "She was excited."
68% OF PEOPLE.COM READERS HATED IT!
in Valentino Haute Couture
"This dress is so different and so incredibly me," the Descendants star said of her "classy and simple" style selection.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!