Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Makers of Scientology Documentary Call on Tom Cruise and John Travolta to Address 'Abuses'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The 5 Most Hilarious Moments From the New Community Trailer
- Paula Patton Models for Ellen Tracy: I Don't Even Want to Look Back at Photos of My Old Outfits! (PHOTOS)
- 91-Year-Old Lives Out Dream as Tech Designer at Silicon Valley Firm
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Going Color-Free Was a Purely Elegant Approach for a Wide Range of Celebs
in Tom Ford
"This is my little Jackie O moment courtesy of Tom Ford," said Paltrow. The dress came paired with a cape.
in Tadashi Shoji
"Tadashi Shoji is an amazing designer, and he did a custom dress just for yours truly," said Spencer, who accessorized with Neil Lane jewels and a Judith Leiber clutch.
in Elie Saab Couture
"It's my first time at the Oscars, and I want to look radiant," said Jovovich, who carried an Edie Parker clutch and wore Jacob & Co. jewels.
in Valentino Couture
"It's a really comfortable dress," says Miller, 11, who also wore Forevermark Diamonds. "The only difficult thing is, around the arms, it's kind of itchy."
PRINCESS CHARLENE OF MONACO
"It's comfortable, it's easy, and I just love it," said the royal (who attended with husband Prince Albert II) of her column.
in Tony Ward Couture
"I'm wearing two gowns!" tweeted Rancic (sporting Jacob & Co. jewels), who wore a Basil Soda gown for the Oscar preshow.
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!