Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pope Francis Celebrates His 78th Birthday with Cake and Tango
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Texas Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Serial Has Ended, and the Internet Is Not Happy
- San Francisco 49ers Drop Ray McDonald Amid Sexual Assault Investigation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Going Color-Free Was a Purely Elegant Approach for a Wide Range of Celebs
in Tom Ford
"This is my little Jackie O moment courtesy of Tom Ford," said Paltrow. The dress came paired with a cape.
in Tadashi Shoji
"Tadashi Shoji is an amazing designer, and he did a custom dress just for yours truly," said Spencer, who accessorized with Neil Lane jewels and a Judith Leiber clutch.
in Elie Saab Couture
"It's my first time at the Oscars, and I want to look radiant," said Jovovich, who carried an Edie Parker clutch and wore Jacob & Co. jewels.
in Valentino Couture
"It's a really comfortable dress," says Miller, 11, who also wore Forevermark Diamonds. "The only difficult thing is, around the arms, it's kind of itchy."
PRINCESS CHARLENE OF MONACO
"It's comfortable, it's easy, and I just love it," said the royal (who attended with husband Prince Albert II) of her column.
in Tony Ward Couture
"I'm wearing two gowns!" tweeted Rancic (sporting Jacob & Co. jewels), who wore a Basil Soda gown for the Oscar preshow.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!