Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Ready, Set, Bold!
From Public Displays of Affection to Practical Jokes, Here's How the Stars Made Their Mark on the Way into the Ceremony
Before the Oscars were over, Angelina Jolie's leg-which made a grand entrance on the red carpet-would become a breakout star that spawned its own Twitter account. But for Jolie, the focus of the evening was her man-Best Actor nominee Brad Pitt. "I'm proud of everything he does," she said.
Reaching the end of awards season, nominee George Clooney-with Stacy Keibler-was "looking forward to not having to put on a tux."
FUNNY OR DIE
In character as the Dictator, Sacha Baron Cohen made onlookers gasp when he dumped an urn that he claimed held the ashes of Kim Jong Il on E! host Ryan Seacrest.
Best Actress nominee Viola Davis was excited to walk the carpet without wearing a wig. "There's something extraordinary when we stop apologizing for who we are," she said.
People TABLET BONUS VIDEO
See the stars walk the red carpet
ON THE NOSE
Best Supporting Actress nominee Melissa McCarthy (in Marina Rinaldi)nuzzled up with hubby Ben Falcone.
Steven Spielberg posed with wife Kate Capshaw and presenter Gwyneth Paltrow, a lifelong friend.
Are they secretly married?
THE RINGS ON THEIR FINGERS CAUSED A STIR!
Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied, whose son Aleph is 8 months old, sported what may be wedding bands (insets). The actress's rep has not commented.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!