Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 11
Whether Daring, Demure or Dripping with Sex Appeal, Hollywood's Finest Stepped Out in Fashions That Played to Their Style Strengths
in Atelier Versace
"I feel sexy in black velvet," said the star, who took advantage of the slit to show off her Salvatore Ferragamo heels.
in Louis Vuitton
"She looked so delicate-like a beautiful flower," said Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin of the Best Actress nominee, who wore a Fred Leighton for Forevermark necklace.
"I put it on and I loved it. I thought it was really beautiful," said the Best Actress nominee of her gown, which she paired with a Fred Leighton diamond ring.
in Alexander McQueen
"The dress feels bigger than life. It is a major-moment dress," said the nominee. Her accessory? $2 million of Harry Winston jewelry.
in Zuhair Murad
The American Idol judge's custom creation-a throwback to the '70s-took four weeks to complete, says the designer. For more on Lopez's Oscars look, go to page 108.
in Vera Wang
"I loved the color and the cut," said the Best Actress nominee of the corseted gown she paired with Lorraine Schwartz gems and a Judith Leiber clutch.
in Carolina Herrera
"We went for an Old Hollywood look with a modern twist," said makeup artist Gita Bass of Fey's custom peplum dress, Roger Vivier clutch and Bulgari jewels.
in Giambattista Valli
The presenter's look was "so elegant," said hairstylist Mara Roszak of Couture Colour about the dramatic dress that Stone accessorized with a Louis Vuitton clutch and jewels.
in Vivienne Westwood
"I thought it was cool and avant-garde," she said of her gown. "I'm very comfortable. That's not always the case!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!