- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Vancouver Mayor on Deadpool Set and Makes Some Interesting Requests
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 05, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 10
One Last Thing: Padma Lakshmi
I watched The Descendants. I liked how deglamorized George Clooney was. I'm used to seeing him in a tuxedo on the red carpet. It was nice to see him in a faded Hawaiian shirt.
LAST BIG SPLURGE
I bought a knit dress with gold threads from Chloe. It's very Stevie Nicks. It was one of those "aha" moments. The lights dimmed, a spotlight shined on it, and there were angels singing. I made them take it off the mannequin.
LAST VACATION I TOOK
I went to Mexico to get away for a few days and I found this boutique hotel that specializes in organic food. I wish I had read more, but I spent it on the beach building sand temples.
LAST INJURY I HAD
I bruised my rotator cuff while boxing. It was so painful that I got up and I couldn't put my shirt on.
The day after I was on Andy Cohen's show. It has been over three years since I had hard alcohol. I had a wicked hangover from Maker's Mark. The next day, I had lots of vitamin C, ibuprofen and fried eggs.
The Top Chef host gets ready for the show's Feb. 29 Texas finale.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!