Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
- From EW: J.K. Rowling Finally Gives Harry Potter Fans What They Want
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 05, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 10
One Last Thing: Padma Lakshmi
I watched The Descendants. I liked how deglamorized George Clooney was. I'm used to seeing him in a tuxedo on the red carpet. It was nice to see him in a faded Hawaiian shirt.
LAST BIG SPLURGE
I bought a knit dress with gold threads from Chloe. It's very Stevie Nicks. It was one of those "aha" moments. The lights dimmed, a spotlight shined on it, and there were angels singing. I made them take it off the mannequin.
LAST VACATION I TOOK
I went to Mexico to get away for a few days and I found this boutique hotel that specializes in organic food. I wish I had read more, but I spent it on the beach building sand temples.
LAST INJURY I HAD
I bruised my rotator cuff while boxing. It was so painful that I got up and I couldn't put my shirt on.
The day after I was on Andy Cohen's show. It has been over three years since I had hard alcohol. I had a wicked hangover from Maker's Mark. The next day, I had lots of vitamin C, ibuprofen and fried eggs.
The Top Chef host gets ready for the show's Feb. 29 Texas finale.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!