Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Shrimp Corn Bread
Shrimp, Bacon, Spinach and Cheddar Cheese Turn Corn Bread into a Hearty One-Skillet Dinner
Makes: 8 servings Hands-on time: 30 minutes Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
3 thick bacon slices
4 large eggs
¼ cup milk
½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
1 (6-oz.) package buttermilk corn bread mix
6 dashes hot pepper sauce
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach or chopped broccoli, thawed and drained well
1 lb. large shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined and chopped
2 cups (8 oz.) finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375. Cook bacon in 10½-in. cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; crumble and set aside.
2. Transfer 1 tbsp. bacon drippings to a small bowl; discard the rest. Wipe skillet clean; return drippings to skillet. Place in oven to heat.
3. Whisk eggs in a large bowl; add milk and next 3 ingredients. Stir in onion, spinach, shrimp and 1½ cups cheese. Pour batter into hot skillet. Sprinkle ½ cup cheese over top.
4. Bake until set and golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 to 10 minutes in skillet on a wire rack. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley and serve.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!