Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 12
Kunal Nayyar's Big Bang Bollywood Wedding
Over Six Days and in Front of 1,000 Guests, the Big Bang Theory Star Celebrated His Marriage to Former Miss India Neha Kapur
Nayyar, 30, and Kapur, 28, wed in New Delhi almost three years after meeting there. "She unlocked something in me that I had never felt before," says Nayyar, unwinding Dec. 23 at the reception that concluded their 1,000-guest, weeklong wedding festivities. "It was quite hectic! This was us, very relaxed after six days of partying."
During the Mehndi portion of the wedding, thrown by Kapur's family, "all of the women get henna and all the men drink Bloody Marys," says Nayyar. The henna can last up to three weeks. "The men feed the women, because they have to wait for the henna to dry," explains Nayyar.
When Nayyar and Kapur first saw each other at the ceremony, they adorned each other with handmade garlands. "We are picked up to make it harder," he says. "The joke is that we're not going to be given away so easily."
At the actual wedding ceremony, Nayyar held a cup with a white lotus flower. "I dipped the flower in purified water and then threw it into the fire," he says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!