Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Blac Chyna Source Says She and Rob are Still Together: 'They're Not Broken Up'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 12
Kunal Nayyar's Big Bang Bollywood Wedding
Over Six Days and in Front of 1,000 Guests, the Big Bang Theory Star Celebrated His Marriage to Former Miss India Neha Kapur
Nayyar, 30, and Kapur, 28, wed in New Delhi almost three years after meeting there. "She unlocked something in me that I had never felt before," says Nayyar, unwinding Dec. 23 at the reception that concluded their 1,000-guest, weeklong wedding festivities. "It was quite hectic! This was us, very relaxed after six days of partying."
During the Mehndi portion of the wedding, thrown by Kapur's family, "all of the women get henna and all the men drink Bloody Marys," says Nayyar. The henna can last up to three weeks. "The men feed the women, because they have to wait for the henna to dry," explains Nayyar.
When Nayyar and Kapur first saw each other at the ceremony, they adorned each other with handmade garlands. "We are picked up to make it harder," he says. "The joke is that we're not going to be given away so easily."
At the actual wedding ceremony, Nayyar held a cup with a white lotus flower. "I dipped the flower in purified water and then threw it into the fire," he says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!