Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump's Fat Phobia Over the Years: from '400-Lb.' Hackers to 'Miss Piggy'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- The Name Says It All: Make a 'Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good'
- 'Charlotte Loves Her Teddies!' Says Princess Kate – See All the Gifts the Little Royals Have Been Given So Far in Canada
- Shelter Removes Stray Dog's 'Enormous' 3.5 Lb. Tumor, Readies Him for Adoption
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Kellie Pickler I'm Thankful for ...
He blessed me with this great life.
Kyle is my best friend. He's a songwriter and writes me songs all the time. I'll get in the car, and he'll have written me a song and put it in the CD player. He also leaves me sweet little love notes everywhere. I get one every day!
COUNTRY MUSIC AND HONKY-TONKS
Country music is all I've ever wanted to do. To come off the stage at the Ryman Auditorium, go right in that back alley and into a honky-tonk and jump on that stage and sing country music the way legends like Hank and Waylon have done, it's overwhelming.
She was the woman I called Mom. She passed away when I was 15, but she is very much the reason why I'm the woman I am.
BEING AN AMERICAN
After going on USO tours to Iraq and Afghanistan, it makes me even more appreciative of my life here in America. We are so blessed to have our U.S. military men and women have our back.
I have three, but my two small dogs-Pixie, a Chinese crested, and Moo Moo, a black-and-white Chihuahua-go on the road with me. They are my travel companions.
I love chocolate. I love candy. I love anything that's sweet and sour. I don't discriminate; I like it all.
CHICK-FIL-A WAFFLE FRIES
I just love Chick-Fil-A waffle fries! Amen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!