Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Inherited Her Mom's Buffy Strength, Freddie Prinze Jr. Reveals
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Miranda Lambert Kicks Up Her Heels, Jokes and Sings Songs About Heartbreak at Nashville Fundraiser
- Orange Is the New Black's Selenis Levya on Growing Up with a Transgender Sister: I Fight for Her 'on a Daily Basis'
- Olivia Culpo Bares All in Her First Naked Shoot
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 16, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 16
One Last Thing: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
A gigantic hammer that I'm giving my husband [writer-director Brad Hall] for his birthday. It's a folk art hammer that was probably used for the front of a store or something 100 years ago. It's fantastic-very weird and kitsch.
LAST THING I COOKED
Blueberry-banana pancakes! I use this great stuff, Bob's Red Mill. I like to make a proper breakfast [for son Charles, 14. Her eldest, Henry, 19, is away at college]. It's a good way to start the day.
LAST TEXT MESSAGE I SENT
To my friend, saying, "I can't come to the book party. I just broke a tooth." I was eating a fruit-and-nut bar and the next thing I knew, a cap broke off. It was the strangest thing, but it's a molar, so you can't really see, thank Christ!
LAST SONG I BOUGHT
Whatever the most recent thing Adele does, because I'm so crazy about her. I just love her. So it's all Adele, all the time, as far as I'm concerned.
LAST CELEBRITY I SAW
LeBron James. I hugged him! He bent his knees and crouched over like he was hugging a mouse. He could not have been nicer, and I got major cred with my son.
The actress stars in the HBO series Veep, which premieres April 22.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!