Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus Share Their Love of Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 23, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 17
At Home with Megan Mullally
The Breaking In Star Brings Humor, Comic Books and Her Husband's Handiwork to Their Modern Home
That includes several pieces created by her "master woodworker" husband, 41, who in his spare time runs his own woodshop in L.A. Among Mullally's most treasured keepsakes are a heart-shaped ring box he made for her when he proposed (she keeps it on her nightstand) and a tea table he built for their wedding ceremony in 2003 (they married in their backyard, shortly after moving in that year). Aside from adding his handmade creations, Offerman lets Mullally make all the home design decisions. "I always run something by him, even if it's just a fabric," she says. "But he knows it's a big source of creative satisfaction for me, so he's been really cool about it."
In their downtime, the couple relaxes at home by playing guitar, watching television or reading (Mullally has gathered an enviable collection of first edition books-her favorite is Edward Gorey-in their guest bedroom). "We're mostly homebodies," she admits. But with a cozy place like hers, she wouldn't have it any other way: "Everything in the house has meaning to us," she says. "Whenever I walk through our home, I feel uplifted. It's a happy place."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!