Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Have a New Neighbor! Tyga Reportedly Leasing Bel-Air Mansion for $46,500 a Month
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals her 'Legit BFF' – 5 Things to Know About Allison Statter
- Meet the Teen Girl Praised by Hillary Clinton After She was Fired for Asking About $0.25 Pay Gap with Male Co-Worker
- Inside Louis Tomlinson's Custody Battle with Ex Briana Jungwirth: 'She Thought It Was Going to Be a Real Relationship,' Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 23, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 17
At Home with Megan Mullally
The Breaking In Star Brings Humor, Comic Books and Her Husband's Handiwork to Their Modern Home
That includes several pieces created by her "master woodworker" husband, 41, who in his spare time runs his own woodshop in L.A. Among Mullally's most treasured keepsakes are a heart-shaped ring box he made for her when he proposed (she keeps it on her nightstand) and a tea table he built for their wedding ceremony in 2003 (they married in their backyard, shortly after moving in that year). Aside from adding his handmade creations, Offerman lets Mullally make all the home design decisions. "I always run something by him, even if it's just a fabric," she says. "But he knows it's a big source of creative satisfaction for me, so he's been really cool about it."
In their downtime, the couple relaxes at home by playing guitar, watching television or reading (Mullally has gathered an enviable collection of first edition books-her favorite is Edward Gorey-in their guest bedroom). "We're mostly homebodies," she admits. But with a cozy place like hers, she wouldn't have it any other way: "Everything in the house has meaning to us," she says. "Whenever I walk through our home, I feel uplifted. It's a happy place."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!