Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Evan Peters on His Relationship with On-Again, Off-Again Girlfriend Emma Roberts: 'I Just Love Her'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- The Beach Boys! Shirtless Orlando Bloom and Friends Hit Up Malibu
- How Jessica Alba Gets Her Kids to Behave (Hint: It Involves Makeup!)
- Homeland's Most Shocking Deaths: Prepare to Make a Carrie Mathison Cry Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
HOMETOWN: Los Angeles
HOW YOU KNOW HER: She plays friendly witch Bonnie Bennett on Vampire Diaries; her debut single, "Put Your Graffiti on Me," is out now; and an album is in the works.
WHERE SHE LEARNED TO DO MAKEUP: "From my best friends, who are now drag queens. Men taught me!"
HER SECRET BEAUTY WEAPON: "If I have my eyebrow pencil, I'm good for the day."
HER FAVORITE BEAUTY ERA: "Thick eyebrows, high-waisted jeans, crop tops-I'm all about the '90s right now."
WHAT SHE HOPES TO ACHIEVE BEFORE 30: "I want to have built 100 wells in Africa [via the Water Project]. I'm at six right now."
SCAN THIS TAG
WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO WATCH A VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH THIS BEAUTY!
GET THE FREE MOBILE APP AT scannow.mobi
WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL ISSUE ON SALE APRIL 27
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!