Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
Courtney Love & Frances Bean: Their Ugly Feud
Kurt Cobain's Daughter Fires Back at Her Mother's Accusations About a Relationship with Dave Grohl
Now, the press-shy teen, who's been estranged from her mother for the last two years, is speaking out. "I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother," Cobain, 19, said in an icily worded statement denying the accusation. "[But] her recent tirade has taken a gross turn." Grohl, 43, who is married, also spoke out, calling the accusations "upsetting" and "absolutely untrue."
But for those who have followed the Hole singer's career, they're perhaps not entirely surprising. Love, 47, battled addiction after her husband's 1994 suicide and lost custody of Frances to his relatives in 2009 after years of erratic behavior. "Frances tolerated her mom, but Courtney messed up their relationship every step of the way," says a source. Now, Cobain is building a life without Mom. She got engaged to the Rambles singer Isaiah Silva, 27, last year. Friends call the couple "quiet and shy." Cobain "is smart and has tried to learn from her mother's mistakes," adds the source. "She's trying to live a good life and not let her mother's behavior affect her."
- Elizabeth Leonard/L.A.,
- Kevin O'Donnell/N.Y.C..
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!