Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Spread Some Holiday Cheer with Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine – All for a Good Cause
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Brooke Shields 'Relieved' After Carpal Tunnel Surgery on Both Wrists, Shows Off Bandages: PHOTOS
- People Beauty Awards: The Best Drugstore Hair Products of the Year
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid Have Ended Their Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
Courtney Love & Frances Bean: Their Ugly Feud
Kurt Cobain's Daughter Fires Back at Her Mother's Accusations About a Relationship with Dave Grohl
Now, the press-shy teen, who's been estranged from her mother for the last two years, is speaking out. "I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother," Cobain, 19, said in an icily worded statement denying the accusation. "[But] her recent tirade has taken a gross turn." Grohl, 43, who is married, also spoke out, calling the accusations "upsetting" and "absolutely untrue."
But for those who have followed the Hole singer's career, they're perhaps not entirely surprising. Love, 47, battled addiction after her husband's 1994 suicide and lost custody of Frances to his relatives in 2009 after years of erratic behavior. "Frances tolerated her mom, but Courtney messed up their relationship every step of the way," says a source. Now, Cobain is building a life without Mom. She got engaged to the Rambles singer Isaiah Silva, 27, last year. Friends call the couple "quiet and shy." Cobain "is smart and has tried to learn from her mother's mistakes," adds the source. "She's trying to live a good life and not let her mother's behavior affect her."
- Elizabeth Leonard/L.A.,
- Kevin O'Donnell/N.Y.C..
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!