Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner Invites Tyga to Move Back In With Her as Source Says 'He Still Has Money Problems'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Lena Dunham Calls Kanye West's 'Famous' Video 'Disturbing' and 'Sickening'
- Michelle Obama Visits Liberia with Daughters Sasha and Malia to Push for Girls' Education: 'I'm Here to Shine a Big, Bright Light on You'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Shares Who She Thinks Arya Stark Should Kill in Season 7
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
Happy Anniversary, Will & Kate!
What's Next? (Our Experts Predict)
Military Duty: Part II
The trained helicopter rescue pilot is thought likely to re-up with the Royal Air Force this fall. "He enjoys his flying career," a Palace insider says. "And there's no pressure from the family on him to do anything else." A second tour of duty also offers Will and Kate a way to keep their low-key life in Anglesey, Wales.
AND BABY MAKES THREE
They're test-driving parenting skills with adorable new puppy Lupo, and a real baby, says Majesty magazine editor Ingrid Seward, "must be at the top of Kate's wish list. She's 30, and she wants to have quite a few."
GREETINGS! FROM BEAUTIFUL TUVALU
Their fall trip to the tiny island of Tuvalu is a royal duty (part of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee tour), but the romance of the South Pacific won't be lost on a couple so obviously in love. "They fit together; they have the classic sun-moon tie-up," says Penny Thornton, Princess Diana's astrologer, of Cancer Will and Capricorn Kate. "This will be a strong marriage."
KATE'S OLYMPIC SUCCESS
Expect Olympic Ambassador Kate, who recently showed off her hockey skills while visiting with Britain's women's squad, to get competitive when the Games come to London in July. A Palace insider says, "She takes her sports seriously and hasn't dropped any since becoming a member of the royal family."
The fashion icon will keep mixing high-end and high street looks-but her stylist pal Nikki Pennie says she'll also take risks by wearing new designers. And fashionistas eagerly anticipate her brand of maternity chic.
- CONTRIBUTORS Alicia Dennis,
- Joanne Fowler,
- Monique Jessen,
- Simon Perry,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!