Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kirsten Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won’t Sing On Her Big Day
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Curvy Model Fights for Women of All Sizes to Show Skin with #WeWearWhatWeWant
- Alton Brown Announces a Fall 2016 Tour: 'This Time, It's Personal'
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Says Her Daughter Ate to 'Keep the Weight On': 'They Want Her to Be Heavier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Jenna Fischer
I just had a baby [6-month-old son Weston] so we're doing a lot of take-out and frozen meals that my mom left behind. We did get ambitious the other night with a chicken stir fry. We felt like rock stars.
LAST TIME I USED A COUPON
Bed Bath and Beyond. I get those blue 20-percent-off ones in the mail and I walk right out and put it in my car. Otherwise, you get there with your big-ticket item, like an electric toothbrush, and you're like, "Why don't I have my 20 percent off?"
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I was at a park on a playdate and I went to buy a snack. The girl behind the counter asked if I had ever seen a television show called The Office. I said, "I have. In fact, I am on that show." It was very cute.
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
This morning I finished both The Real Housewives of Orange County and the Atlanta show. I'd love to sit at a table with them and be a fly on the wall.
LAST TIME I WORKED OUT
Yesterday. I'm going five days a week now. I'm so proud of myself. I sneak away during his regular nap time!
The Office beauty hits the big screen in The Giant Mechanical Man.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!