- Sofia Vergara's Ex-fiancé Nick Loeb Allowed to File for Custody of Embryos: Judge
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Toddler Throws Tantrum in Front of President Obama (PHOTO)
- Ireland Set to Become World's First Country to Approve Gay Marriage by Popular Vote
- DC Mansion Murders: Police Believe Suspect Daron Dylon Wint Had Help
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 30, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 18
One Last Thing: Jenna Fischer
I just had a baby [6-month-old son Weston] so we're doing a lot of take-out and frozen meals that my mom left behind. We did get ambitious the other night with a chicken stir fry. We felt like rock stars.
LAST TIME I USED A COUPON
Bed Bath and Beyond. I get those blue 20-percent-off ones in the mail and I walk right out and put it in my car. Otherwise, you get there with your big-ticket item, like an electric toothbrush, and you're like, "Why don't I have my 20 percent off?"
LAST FAN ENCOUNTER
I was at a park on a playdate and I went to buy a snack. The girl behind the counter asked if I had ever seen a television show called The Office. I said, "I have. In fact, I am on that show." It was very cute.
LAST REALITY TV I WATCHED
This morning I finished both The Real Housewives of Orange County and the Atlanta show. I'd love to sit at a table with them and be a fly on the wall.
LAST TIME I WORKED OUT
Yesterday. I'm going five days a week now. I'm so proud of myself. I sneak away during his regular nap time!
The Office beauty hits the big screen in The Giant Mechanical Man.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!