Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 19
One Last Thing: Jason Segel
LAST THING I COOKED
I made an amazing burger the other night. It was Kobe beef, melted mozzarella cheese, roasted marinated red and yellow peppers and a spicy pickle on a fresh La Brea Bakery bun. It was the best burger I've ever had.
LAST THING I SPLURGED ON
I bought a Vespa recently. I had one for a long time, but then I got rid of it because it didn't feel safe. I'm going to give myself the indulgence of riding it in unpopulated areas.
LAST TIME I DRANK TOO MUCH
I've been trying to pull it together in that regard. I still enjoy my booze very much, but I've outlawed shots. I've become one of the Real Housewives. I just drink white wine!
LAST GIFT I RECEIVED
My dad gave me a giant bowl made of sea sponge that he filled with his favorite beef jerky. He prefaced it with, "I have the coolest present for you."
LAST TV SHOW OBSESSION
I love Top Chef and a show called The Best Thing I Ever Ate. I watch them and I write down the restaurants because at some point I want to rent an RV and take a food tour of the United States.
The funnyman costars with Emily Blunt in The Five-Year Engagement.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!