Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don't Mess with Olivia Munn! See Her Insane Tae Kwon Do Moves (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Kate Mara's Dad Isn't Into Her Pixie Cut: 'I Texted Him, I Miss You, and He Responded, I Miss Your Hair!'
- Meryl Streep Says She Got a Guitar Lesson from Neil Young – and It Was Killer
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Fatherhood as One Direction Performs New Single 'Drag Me Down' in Central Park
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 19
Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively: Playing House
Look Who Moved to the Burbs! After Six Months of Dating, the Sexy Couple Get Domestic in Bedford, N.Y.
The couple, who became an item last fall after costarring in Green Lantern, have been exploring the area and even going horseback riding with new neighbor Martha Stewart. Reynolds, 35, "is totally a country boy," says the insider, while Lively, 24, "will be in the kitchen making pies." So will the mailbox read "Mr. and Mrs." anytime soon? Reynolds is still getting over his 2011 divorce from Scarlett Johansson, and Lively is young, says the insider, but "it will happen eventually, I'm sure."
- K.C. Baker/Bedford.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!