Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,177 covers and 55,100 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Designer Nate Berkus 'Can't Wait to Be a Family of 3!'
- Maine Community Rallies Around Bride Battling Life-Threatening Illness
- Fergie: How My Past Struggles Inspired Me to Give Back
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 19
Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively: Playing House
Look Who Moved to the Burbs! After Six Months of Dating, the Sexy Couple Get Domestic in Bedford, N.Y.
The couple, who became an item last fall after costarring in Green Lantern, have been exploring the area and even going horseback riding with new neighbor Martha Stewart. Reynolds, 35, "is totally a country boy," says the insider, while Lively, 24, "will be in the kitchen making pies." So will the mailbox read "Mr. and Mrs." anytime soon? Reynolds is still getting over his 2011 divorce from Scarlett Johansson, and Lively is young, says the insider, but "it will happen eventually, I'm sure."
- K.C. Baker/Bedford.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!