Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey to Star in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Warner Bros. and Hasbro Announce Dungeons & Dragons Film Franchise
- Reba McEntire and Husband Narvel Blackstock Announce Split After 26 Years of Marriage
- Guy Ritchie Shares More Wedding Photos, Says of Son with His Ex Madonna, 'I Looked Something Like That 30 Years Ago'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 20
Jessica Simpson: Finally a Mom!
At Last! Surrounded by Her Family and Fiancé, the Star Welcomes Her Baby Girl, Maxwell
On May 1 Simpson, 31, was finally able to cradle her newborn daughter Maxwell Drew, who has dark hair and weighed in at 9 lbs. 13 oz.-just 1 oz. more than Johnson, 32, weighed at birth. "We are so grateful for all the love, support and prayers we have received," Simpson said on her website. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Maxwell is the first child for the couple, who got engaged in 2010 but held off on wedding planning to focus on getting ready for their little girl. To that end, Simpson has decked out her lavender nursery with "vintage butterfly wallpaper, a lot of lace and dream catchers," she says. "I'm in heaven." Especially now that she's a mom: "Creating a family is the best thing I have ever done."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!