Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How About a Critter with Your Coffee? See the World's Craziest Pet Cafes
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Kevin Costner: My Home Is 'Frozen Obsessed'
- Fugitive Treasure Hunter Who Found $50 Million in Gold Is Captured
- These Men Cleaned the Boston Marathon's Finish Line Mid-Blizzard
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 14, 2012
- Vol. 77
- No. 20
Jessica Simpson: Finally a Mom!
At Last! Surrounded by Her Family and Fiancé, the Star Welcomes Her Baby Girl, Maxwell
On May 1 Simpson, 31, was finally able to cradle her newborn daughter Maxwell Drew, who has dark hair and weighed in at 9 lbs. 13 oz.-just 1 oz. more than Johnson, 32, weighed at birth. "We are so grateful for all the love, support and prayers we have received," Simpson said on her website. "This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
Maxwell is the first child for the couple, who got engaged in 2010 but held off on wedding planning to focus on getting ready for their little girl. To that end, Simpson has decked out her lavender nursery with "vintage butterfly wallpaper, a lot of lace and dream catchers," she says. "I'm in heaven." Especially now that she's a mom: "Creating a family is the best thing I have ever done."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!